- This event has passed.
2019 Commonwealth Bank AgQuip
August 20, 2019 - August 22, 2019
COMMONWEALTH BANK AGQUIP IS AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST ANNUAL PRIMARY INDUSTRY FIELD DAYS
Commonwealth Bank AgQuip has been running since 1973 and is located on a permanent, purpose-built site, eight kilometres west of Gunnedah, New South Wales, in the centre of one of the richest and diverse rural areas of Australia. The event attracts over 100,000 visitors each year over the three-day period and it has proven to be a much anticipated event for both exhibitors and attendees alike.
Showcasing over 3,000 products and services aimed at farming professionals, the event provides an excellent opportunity for businesses to promote their brand, generate sales and connect with consumers.
It plays a vital role in connecting manufacturers, distributors and suppliers of agricultural and associated products and services all in one central location.
The event is organised by Fairfax Rural Events, a division of Fairfax Media, with extensive experience in event management, marketing and public relations.
WHY GET INVOLVED?
Exhibitors and visitors alike have a lot to gain from being involved with Commonwealth Bank AgQuip.
As an exhibitor you will:
- Make immediate sales
- Build brand awareness
- Deal directly with customers
- Demonstrate the features and benefits of your product or service face-to-face
- Learn about new trends and focuses within the industry
- Chance to meet with peers and customers in one convenient location
- Customers are more likely to purchase in an active sales environment
- Align your company with the nationally recognised and respected brand of Commonwealth Bank AgQuip
As a visitor you will:
- Gain free admission to Australia’s biggest field day
- Experience and view more than 3,000 products and services aimed at farming professionals
- Enjoy a variety of activities and demonstrations
- Connect with other farmers and industry professionals in one convenient location