Australian Utility Week 2019
August 14 - August 15
The leading digital utility expo in the region that focuses on digital transformation and customer centricity.
Digital First: Accelerating Digital Transformation in Water and Energy
Australian Utiity Week is the leading digital utility expo in the region and it’s an annual meeting place for stakeholders of all levels from the entire utility supply chain; from the thought leaders in the digital utility – CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, Heads of Analytics, AMI, CIS and Communication Networks, to engineers, energy traders and graduates. No matter what your role is in the utility sector, Australian Utility Week has something for you.
This year, it took place on 21-22 November 2018 at Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre. The event was in its 16th year and attracted 1200+ utility professionals from the electricity, gas and water sectors. It’s the largest event of its kind in Australasia region and the only event that focuses exclusively on digital and customer facing innovations.
As the premier business, innovation and information platform connecting the smart utility community, we focus on regional and global developments in Smart Grids, Smart Metering, Smart Cities, Smart Homes, Energy Storage, Field Services, Energy Services & Efficiency, Intelligent Buildings, Big Data Analytics, Asset Management, Analytics and IoT, Cyber Security, Smart Gas, Smart Water, Operational Excellence and Customer Engagement.
Innovation underlines every element of the show with a special focus on connecting people from all levels of the utility value chain from technology giants to start-ups and from senior-level experts to young talent.
New topics catered to the market needs include:
- Critical Infrastructure Grid Security
- AMI Integrated Digital Water Meters
- Energy Efficiency & DR Programs
- Smart Space Networks and Controls
- Storage Services & Virtual Power Plants
- Smart Grid Enabled EV Infrastructure
- Developing IoT-Connected Smart Meters
- Artificial Intelligence on Cyber Security
- EV Charging Platforms and Controls
- Automation, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Energy Services for the C&I Market
- Digital Personalisation for Customers
- Mobile Workers and Real Time Operations
- Drones & Robotics for T&D Applications
- Building Digital Utility Cloud Services
- GIS-Integrated Work Management
- Digital Touchpoints for Improved Experience
- Solar Energy Solutions for Water Utilities