NATIONAL MANUFACTURING WEEK Slider
National Manufacturing Week is Australia’s largest showcase of manufacturing innovation, inspiration and information.
With manufacturing more competitive than ever, manufacturers are constantly seeking process improvements to enhance efficiency and boost profitability. NMW allows you to source the latest products and services across all industry sectors, in one place at one time.
- See products and services from over 200 quality suppliers that will keep you at the forefront of the industry
- Learn new techniques, technologies and processes that will position you to thrive in a changing global manufacturing sector
- Learn about tax incentives, innovation grants and other opportunities
- Grow your understanding of export and supply chain linkage opportunities
- Network with and learn from your peers and other manufacturing sector stakeholders to exchange ideas, form business relationships and work together on key industry challenges
Expo running times:
Tues 9 May, 10am – 6pm | Wed 10 May, 10am – 6pm | Thur 11 May, 10am – 8pm | Fri 12 May, 10am – 4pm
National Manufacturing Week
1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf,VIC -3006
May 9, 2017
May 12, 2017