- This event has passed.
North Queensland Field Days 2017
May 18, 2017 - May 19, 2017Free
North Queensland Field Days is the biggest agricultural event of the sunshine state’s north and has been running for the last 50 years. Spanning two days, the event sees upwards of 70,000 people enjoying the latest offerings from the industry alongside food and entertainment.
It is a free, family-friendly event, bringing you:
- Hundreds of exhibitions;
- New machinery and the latest farming innovations;
- Clothing, saddlery, fishing gear and more;
- Live music and entertainment for the whole family;
- A range of food stalls and amenities;
- Information sessions on everything from crop improvement to rural boarding schools.
North Queensland Field Days have a strong history of supporting the local community with exhibitors chipping in to donate $86,000 worth of hay to drought-stricken farmers in the north. The organisation has also donated to the Salvation Army and, each year, selects a different cause to donate to, depending on the social climate at the time.