New Xcentric Crusher Excavator Bucket:
78m3 PER HOUR, ONE MAN-ONE MACHINE.
BETTER-FASTER-STRONGER. XCENTRIC DIDN’T INVENT THE CRUSHER BUCKET, THEY JUST PERFECTED IT.
XCENTRIC CRUSHER, A worldwide leader in the manufacture of advanced hydraulic work tools for extraction and process of rock and concrete. After more than 6years in the crusher bucket redevelopment phase, Xcentric Crusher has taken the crusher bucket era to a new dimension with the release of the Xcentric Crusher Bucket. In efforts to retain the status of being a worldwide leader, Xcentric Crusher has appointed BOSS ATTACHMENTS as the exclusive dealer for Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
The XC20 CRUSHER BUCKET, a high performance crusher bucket with unparalleled production capabilities. Perfectly suited to the application of crushing Basalt, Granite, Reinforced Concrete & Demolition Materials with ease directly onsite, One Man-One Machine.
The XC20, Suitable for excavators starting from 20 tons, The XC20 weighs approximately 2.25ton and has a load capacity of approx. 0.8m3. The mouth opening measures 730mm x 420mm to ensure an optimal production rate of 78m3 per hour.
• Fully adjustable jaws to give you an output product of -20mm to + 170mm.
• Simple and fast granulometry adjustment system. Allows operators to adjust the output size in less than 2 minutes by removing two simple pins.
• Patented circular movement jaws ensure high productivity and quality of the crushed products. This key feature developed by Xcentric ensures the material is crushed without a compacting effect & Guaranteeing at least 35% greater production than conventional crusher buckets.
• Cross Top Jaws: with the circular motion, allows crushing of wet material.
• Double Effect Hydraulic System allows operators to simply reverse the crushing movement in the event of a product jam.
• Process hard materials like granite or porphyry at 100% of the jaw opening.
• 200 Hour Greasing intervals.
• 90% less consumables parts than conventional crusher buckets. No Toggles, No Springs, No Spacing Plates, No Threaded Bars, No Nylon Bushes, No silent blocks.
• Anti-skid Transmission.
• High inertia Power train requires 40% less oil required to operate the crusher bucket, giving you a greater fuel consumption. All hydraulic components are stock standard items which are readily available over the counter from most Hydraulic service centres world-wide
• HARDOX® construction ensures long-lasting durability in extreme conditions.
• Designed and manufactured in Spain by Xcentric Crusher, only the best materials are used for excellent quality. Solid, durable and characterized by the now recognizable clean lines designed to resist wear and high stresses in the toughest working conditions.
• Extreme compactness and low centre of gravity improves balance and drastically reduces the strain on the excavator arm, eliminating impact vibrations.
• BOSS ATTACHMENTS & Xcentric Crusher 24 hour customer support.