- August 22, 2022
- No Comment
Alvan Blanch Conveyor Dryer
Presented by Alvan Blanch
The Alvan Blanch Conveyor Dryer has been engineered for the precision drying of an unparalleled range of materials. The machine can dry straw, forage crops, herbs or woodchip, as well as “combine-able” grains.
Changing between materials is simple and significantly reduces downtime, thereby increasing dryer efficiency and profitability.The Alvan Blanch unique louvred bed principle (as used on their Double Flow range) provides complete versatility whilst maintaining very high thermal efficiency.
The unique design of the Alvan Blanch Conveyor Dryer allows for the drying of virtually any material. The design also allows the use of any available heat source which clearly distinguishes Alvan Blanch dryers from others.
These Conveyor Dryers are customisable by adding extra agitators, a grain hopper, or adjustable drying sections. These modifications allow the machine to meet exact requirements, depending on the use and project. A skid mounted version is also available in which the Conveyor Dryer leaves the factory completely wired making it virtually plug-and-play ready!
Key features of the Conveyor Dryer are:
- Versatility – handles almost any material, in any condition.
- Low temperature system – preserves colour and quality whilst reducing damage risk.
- Low noise – all fans have special low noise impellers. Noise is generated at a low level so it can easily be baffled with cladding.
- Variable speed drives – all motors are driven by variable speed drives providing precise control and optimum power usage.
- Precise flow consistency – mechanical flow via variable speed drive.
All Alvan Blanch dryers have renowned longevity, using only the highest quality materials to be built to last. On top of this, Alvan Blanch offers worldwide servicing and a 12-month warranty as standard. They also offer an extension package at an additional charge (subject to specific conditions), which provides 2-years warranty and servicing.