The reliable Farmall is one of the most popular in the Case IH tractor family and from next month, local farmers will have even more choice with the addition of the JXM Series.
The Farmall JXM, offering a 75hp and 90hp option, will join the Farmall B, JX, C and U Series tractors in the Australian and New Zealand market,.
Seamus McCarthy, Mid Horsepower and Compact Tractors Product Manager for Case IH Australia New Zealand, said the decision had been made to bring the Farmall JXM Down Under to meet the needs of the hobby farmer and leisure market.
“The Farmall JXM has the power and performance Farmall owners have come to expect, but in a very cost-effective package,” Seamus said.
“It’s suited to all types of farming businesses, whether it be as the hard-working utility tractor in a bigger operation, or the go-to machine in a smaller farm business. We think it will also prove popular with local councils looking for a smaller tractor to add to their fleet that’s up to carrying out multiple tasks with maximum efficiency and a minimum of fuss.”
- 4WD peace of mind;
- Proven 2.9/3.9 L turbocharged and intercooled 3-cylinder and 4-cylinder Tier 3 engines designed by FPT, to ensure optimal engine performance and fuel economy;
- Air filter engineered to deal with dusty conditions so air intake is as clean as possible, and a pre-cleaner system that increases the life of the air filter, reducing maintenance and operating costs;
- A wide choice of transmissions – 12×12 mechanical synchro shuttle transmission, 20×20 mechanical synchro shuttle with creeper options or a 24×24 mechanical synchro shuttle with splitter;
- 60L/min open-centre hydraulic system;
- Robust rear 3-point hitch capable of lifting and handling implements of up to 2500 kg with ease;
- Generous fuel tank capacity of 90 litres; and
Comprehensive instrument panel and an ergonomic operator’s environment designed for greater operator comfort.
Seamus said the Farmall JXM stood apart from the C, U and JX models because it offered value and productivity benefits across broad applications, but with a more basic operator interface.
“The Farmall B provides these same value and productivity advantages, however the JXM extends these benefits up to 90hp.”
The Farmall JXM will be officially launched at AgQuip at Gunnedah in August, with orders able to be placed immediately. Deliveries will commence early 2019.
“We think there’ll be a lot of interest in this tractor, with its heavy-duty, compact frame, durable components and plenty of power. It’s great to operate and you know it will get the job done – first time, every time.”