- August 15, 2022
- No Comment
Alvan Blanch Continuous Double Flow Driers
Presented by Alvan Blanch
‘Alvan Blanch’ is a household name among farmers worldwide – and for good reason! Alvan Blanch has been designing and manufacturing agricultural machinery for the processing of crops for over 65 years. With an extensive product list and decades of hands on experience, Alvan Blanch are well-equipped to support any farms’ needs. The unique driers offer unparalleled versatility and efficiency.
Since 1952, their commitment to the continued development of agriculture has led to huge advancements in processing crops, ensuring that farms who use Alvan Blanch equipment stay ahead of the rest.
The Continuous Double Flow Drier
The Alvan Blanch Continuous Double Flow Drier is many countries most popular grain drier. They provide peace of mind at harvest thanks to their reliability and efficiency. They’re also fully automated and feature the most advanced sensors and controls for exceptional drying accuracy. The Alvan Blanch Continuous Double Flow Drier is second to none.
With the optional remote control, you can change any settings, anywhere – from home or from your header using a smartphone. The unanimous statements from the Alvan Blanch customers are clear: “It is so simple and so hassle free to dry our crops using an Alvan Blanch drier. I just turn the system on and go away to harvest”.
With a capacity range from 7 to 53 tonnes/hour Continuous Double Flow Driers have these key features:
- Unbeatable performance – With a boosted airflow, driers achieve optimal performance even at low temperatures (for malt, seed etc.).
- Precise and consistent drying – Mechanical flow avoids streaming + full inversion of bed.
- Uniquely versatile – Handles any granular crop no matter what condition – meaning pre-cleaning is a thing of the past.
- Highly fuel efficient – total recovery of waste. Heat insulation options to retain heat in plenums.
- No downtime between crops – instant, electronically controlled follow-on without emptying/refilling/cleaning. Stepless auto speed control – instant response for optimum accuracy.
- Minimal environmental impact – low profile, low noise, dust controlled.
- Low installation cost – pre-erected, pre-wired and pre-plumbed.
- Dependability – backed by two-year warranty and nationwide support.
- Lasting Build – proven longevity enhanced by new anti-corrosion finish.
- Quieter – silencers and cladding options to reduce noise. Noise tests done by an independent body.