Mahindra didn’t mess around when they decided to step into the UTV market. They teamed up with Intimidator – one of the most respected names in the field – to create a range of vehicles that skipped the “first draft” stage and went straight to the top of their class.
Of Mahindra’s XTV range, we were most drawn to the versatile and feature-packed FlexHauler.
The machine offers:
- 750cc Kohler Engine;
- A cubbyhole system providing easy access to the front dif;
- Bull-bar, front hitch and rear hitch;
- Drop-side, checker-plated tray so it can covert to a flat bed whenever you need it to;
- 27-inch all terrain tyres;
- Over 300mm of ground clearance – better than any other UTV on the market;
- Disc brakes in all four corners – aka, supreme braking capacity;
- Safety screens;
- Electric cargo lift.
The drop side tray, cargo lift and ground clearance make the FlexHauler XTV a real standout. It can convert to a whole host of different uses, taking you from hard work to weekend adventures and back again.
If you’re keen to check it out for yourself, click here to win one of your own.