- January 6, 2023
- No Comment
UHI’s New Rotary Drilling Rig
Presented by UHI Machinery
The new rotary drilling rig has been added to the UHI Foundation Construction Product line-up. It offers high levels of features and technology that deliver greater productivity on the job site. The rotary drilling rig custom built by XCMG for UHI Machinery is backed by a full line of drilling tools, temporary casings, shoes, drive adapters, and teeth.
Our Partnership with XCMG
XCMG is one of the top 5 construction machinery companies in the world. It has 20 years of experience manufacturing foundation equipment with leading technology and excellent product quality. The XCMG Foundation’s products are exported to more than 70 countries and regions, they are highly praised by local customers for high construction efficiency and excellent quality. As the long time partner of XCMG, UHI continues to expand the product line from farm and construction equipment to foundation drilling equipment.
The new line of XCMG rotary drilling rigs enable UHI to provide equipment and tooling for both driven and drilled pile foundations. These rigs are designed for Kelly drilling, Continuous Flight Auger (CFA), Full Displacement Piles (FDP), single column mixing (SCM), cased CFA (CCFA), and low headroom applications. UHI Machinery also expects to eventually expand its technology to perform cutter soil mixing for diaphragm wall applications.
The XR Series
XR80E rotary drilling rig. Source: Supplied.
XR series Rotary Drilling Rig is suitable construction machinery for the construction of the hole. It is mainly effective for sand, cohesive soil, silty soil, and other soil construction. These drilling rigs generally use hydraulic crawler telescopic chassis, self-landing folding mast, telescopic drill pipe, with a vertical degree of automatic detection adjustment and hole digital display, etc. Whole machine operation is generally used hydraulic pilot control and load sensing, easy operation, and comfortable. The main and vice two winches can meet the construction site’s various requests.
The Drilling Tools Included
The new rig has different drilling tools for dry (short spiral), wet (rotary bucket) and rock (core drill) that can be used throughout the entire drilling process. You can also use the long helix drill, underground wall grab, vibration pile hammer, etc. to achieve a variety of functions such as; construction, highway bridges, industrial and civil construction, underground walls, water conservancy, and anti-seepage slope. The XR series have a high power reserve which makes it more available to receive timely and highly-effective after-sales service for local customers in Australia. Multiple functions in one machine. Diversified drilling rig configurations which meet the highly-effective construction needs in different strata are available. Further, the XR series Rotary drill rig has multiple functions including optional cylinder pressurization, hoisting pressure, casing drive, long spiral, high-speed throwing soil and others so as to satisfy specific requests.
The UHI Machinery XR series Rotary Drilling Rigs are configured to ensure that they prioritise high-tech, and safety as well as delivering efficient productivity and durability. The XR series Rotary Drilling Rigs also have a competitive price in the Australian market.
Rotary Drilling Rig XR80E
The XR80E rotary drilling rig. Source: Supplied.
The XR80E rotary drilling rig is composed of a base unit on crawlers and a drilling application module, it is in the foundation construction for ports, railroad bridges, high-rise buildings and other boreholes in foundation engineering. Suitable for: Telescopic friction and interlocking Kelly bars.
XR80E Drilling Rig Advantages:
- With the electronically controlled and turbocharged engine of imported Cummins, which is powerful, emissions meet North American Tier 4 Final & Euro stageⅤ emission standards.
- With the special hydraulic telescopic crawler chassis (TDP series) of rotary drill rig and larger diameter slewing bearing, it meets strong stability and easy transportation
- With the hydraulic pressure system adopted threshold power control and negative flow control, the system acquired high efficiency and higher energy conservation.
- Configure a centralized lubrication system, which makes maintenance more convenient.
- It has a standard configuration of crowd cylinder and the optional configuration of a multifunctional configuration (crowd winch, CFA, rotary spray, etc.)
- The machine can be transported with a Kelly bar.
Rotary Drilling Rig XR240E
The XR240E rotary drilling rig. Source: Supplied.
As a multifunctional machine, the XR240E can realize fast switching of functions such as cylinder pressure, winch pressure, oscillator, CFA and dual power head. In this way, the machines meet different construction needs. it is specially designed to drill the pile hole with the big diameter and into hard—layers, fitting for layer conditions in most areas. It is widely used in the hole-forming operations of cast-in-place concrete piles in the construction of roads, railways, bridges, large venues and other projects, and it is especially suitable for industrial and civil buildings.
XR240E Drilling Rig Advantages:
- It adopts Isuzu electronically controlled turbocharged engine with lower fuel consumption and convenient service.
- The rotary drive and main winch performance are increased by 20%, so the work efficiency is much higher.
- The main and auxiliary winches both adopt the single-row rope technology, the service life of wire rope is 2~4 times longer than that of multi-layer rope, which makes the cost lower.
- The double jib parallelogram luffing mechanism has a large support angle and a 6% increase in support range, which makes the operation more stable.
- The hydraulic system adopts negative flow control technology which has a fast response and good handling performance.
- High-power temperature-controlled independent hydraulic oil cooler can meet the construction requirements of high-temperature areas and adjust the fan speed according to temperature changes to achieve energy saving.