When you have 10 or more ads to post to our platform, posting one at a time can get tedious. This is why we have an Import Ads feature to make uploading multiple ads a breeze.
Here’s how to post multiple listings to Machines4U.
- Download our Sample Excel Multiple Ad Template (optional – you will require a spreadsheet to use our import function)
Some quick tips on this spreadsheet:
- You don’t have to fill in every column (although it is highly recommended you provide as much information as possible)
- You can add in your own columns if required
- Your images don’t need to be hosted on our platform, simply copy the image location link and add to the spreadsheet
- Add in all your ad details into the spreadsheet.
- Save your spreadsheet as a .CSV file. We recommend saving to your desktop.
- Go to https://www.machines4u.com.au to login to our platform.
- Click ‘Import Listings’.
- Click ‘Choose File’ and select your .CSV spreadsheet file you completed earlier.
- Hit ‘Upload File’.
- Next, select the correct information from the drop-downs on the right-hand side.
- If you want your listings to go live immediately after upload, tick this box.
- Click ‘Start Import Process’.
- That’s it! In 2-5 minutes, you’ll be able to view your listings under the Incomplete or Live Ads in the Content section of the dashboard.